Reviive – A Body wash suitable for even the most sensitive of skin
As you can gather from my earlier posts i am an advocate of natural and organic products, With our every day life we are bombarded with so many toxic chemicals. They come from every different area you can think of, Food and water we ingest, the air we breath and even the chemicals we put onto our body. This combination of nasty chemicals can have very negative effects on our skin and health.
So many people suffer from skin sensitivity and other skin issues these days, Psoriasis, Dermatitis and Eczema are just a few of the issues that so many people suffer from currently.
Everyday more and more people turn to chemical laden products in hope of ridding the symptoms of these conditions. Most people never knowing that most of these ailments are aggravated even more so when you bathe and shower through a combination of the chemicals that are in your bathing water and the chemicals in the products you use, both of which can massively aggravate and increase the severity in many of these conditions.
Not all products are the same you think?
I ve spoken to a few people before and they have said how they use Baby products as these contain no nasty chemicals – Well how wrong could they have been? We have seen in the news recently a company finally admitting that the products they produce that are specifically produced for new born babies contain chemicals that can cause cancer. So if a product designed for babies can contain such harmful ingredients can you even begin to imagine what a product that is suitable for adults could possibly contain?
Most products on the market now contain a right chemical cocktail of ingredients and as we should all know by now we need to avoid as many of these as possible.
Ones to look out for include
Most companies are now trying to mislead people into believing that their products are now safe by using words such as contains organic and natural ingredients because they have now included a few organic and natural ingredients or by saying they have removed some of the nasty chemicals in the products they produce. However this couldn t be further from the truth if people just become a little more educated in the chemicals that go into some of these products still. Just turn over and take a look at the ingredient list and i m sure you will be shocked if you really knew what these chemicals included are and what they can do to your health.
Products are now available that are completely made from natural origin and plant sources and you can even make them yourself if you have the time.
I used to make my own natural products and was even selling them at one point however this was very time consuming, however i then discovered the Reviive range of products and did my research and made the switch. I now only use the Reviive products as i can have 100% faith that they are the best products i can purchase and are suitable for everyday use and every member of the family.
Why should you make the change to the Reviive range?
Well as i do so much research into products and ingredients i have done all the searching for you. There is no guessing work or companies miss leading you with big words. I have tried a lot of different products in my time but non have left my skin feeling as great as the Reviive body wash. Ingredients that are used are from plant based origins and are derived from such sources as White tea, Coconut oil and sweet blue lupin.
Benefits of the Reviive body wash are
- Organic ingredients
- 100% Natural product
- PEG free
- Sulfate free
- Family safe
- Paraben free
- Vegan and Cruelty free
- Phthalate free
- PBA free
You can find the Reviive body wash in the Reviive range at the following link below
Reviive – Say hello to hair vitality
As a global population we spend 230 billion a year on beauty products, From that we spent an estimated 80 billion on Hair care products in 2015 alone. This is set to increase every year by billions of pounds. But are we as a consumer really getting what we paid for?. You see all these advertisements coming from left right and center with new innovative ingredients designed to give you even more luscious locks of hair. Stories coming from magazines, editors and reporters who are paid expensive holidays and bonuses to write miss-leading information, To do anything they can to get you to buy a product that will also benefit them.
Beauty products are now seen on television nearly as much as the food industry and its easy to see why with the profits that this industry brings to the companies that produce such products.
Hair care products are designed to nourish and keep hair free from tangles, daily damage from pollution and other factoring problems which can lead to dry and brittle hair. The hair care business sector consists of a large number of items, for example, cleanser, conditioners, serums, colorants, and so forth. These are made out of both natural and manufactured synthetic ingredients.
In today s way of life, beautiful hair is a statement that depicts the thought of keeping up a young youthful appearance, and this element firmly impacts buying choices among customers.
But do we really know what actually goes into our products?
You hear all the time about ingredients being found to cause problems to your health and wellness and many times people just turn a blind eye to warnings in hope of maintaining the hair they have paid out so much to keep maintained. But if you really knew about some of these toxic items that are in these products you would be horrified. Out of all these ingredients that go into making that 1 bottle of product maybe a small percentage are actually needed to help clean and maintain your hair. The rest are purely added to bulk up the contents, make them cheaper to produce, smell nicer, appear nicer and finally to make them last longer.
What should we be looking out for and avoiding
When you reach for that product that you ve seen on a Television advert or read in a glossy magazine, don t be fooled by statements such as made with “organic extracts or no harsh chemicals” These statements are usually employed to confuse and mislead you as most will still contain a multitude of harmful ingredients. People need to just spend a little more time researching and becoming wiser to what we are all being fooled into buying.
A list of Chemicals that should be avoided include
- Dimethicone – Is a Silicone based oil used to coat your hair and make it appear more shinier and softer. This can carry side effects such as irritation to your scalp and skin, including break outs of acne and spots.
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate or SLS – Are cheap chemicals added to your hair care products to produce that foaming action that cleans and strips your hair of all the oil and dirt build up. Most people don t realize this but surfactants have the side effect of also removing the essential oils out of your hair resulting in your hair drying out and even in worse case scenarios loss of hair.
- Sodium Chloride – While not a toxic chemical this is added to increase the thickness of the product to make it feel like a more premium product – Side effects include dry and itchy scalp and yes you ve guessed it again, hair loss. People who also have keratin treatments should avoid this ingredient in products as it reduces the benefits of your treatment faster.
- Parabens – Known for their toxic nature these chemicals are added to prolong shelf life of the product and side effects can include irritations to skin, scalp and eyes and can even effect your hormone balance from long term usage.
- Propylene Glycol – Which i think everybody knows now is used in anti-freeze that you put into your car but still finds its way into so many everyday products. This is added to the product to stop it from freezing whilst in transit during shipping. Nasty side effects from this product include skin irritation, severe allergic reactions and even alteration of the skin structure itself.
- Synthetic ingredients – Including fragrances, perfumes and colors are added for various reasons. To make a product smell nicer, appear nicer, feel nicer and cheaper to produce. Just alone synthetic fragrances can have over 3000 different chemicals alone that can be added to your products. There is an endless list of negative effects that can happen to your health with these artificial chemicals.
There is plenty more different ingredients that are bad for you but I ve just listed a few of the main ones
There really is no need for all the chemicals in the products you use anymore there are varieties that are coming out now that are completely made from organic and natural ingredients. But always do your checking, i remember when i first became aware of natural products and chemicals. I was a rep for a massive Network marketing company that based their products on the Aloe Vera plant, and they always portrayed their products to be completely natural and i was lured in by this. This was one of the reason i became a rep for them however after using some of the products for a short while i noticed i was getting skin irritations from them. So always do a little of your own research if in doubt.
A product range I can t recommend enough and use personally is the Reviive collection
A list of benefits include;
- Free from PEGS
- Free from Parabens
- Free from Phthalates
- Free from Sulfates
- Free from Carcinogens
- Free from Synthetic ingredients
- Color safe ingredients
- Safe for all family members
- Nourishing ingredients
- Premium ingredients
- Hypoallergenic ingredients
- Anti-oxidant rich ingredients
- Certified organic ingredients
- Two year expiration on Products
- Suitable for all hair types
- Never tested on animals
Why you should switch to the Reviive range
The Reviive range is a line of hair care products that the whole family can use, That you can rest assured are never going to do harm. Reviive is suitable for all hair types so you never have to worry about buying different products for different members of the family who have different hair types, Reviive is even safe to use on colored hair.
Reviive Shampoo and Conditioner will leave your hair feeling and looking in the best condition possible, By only ever using natural and organic ingredients and your hair will smell amazing.