Priime Oils – A one of a kind essential oil range
With so many everyday benefits it s surprising that I never knew much about essential oils apart from the fact that they smelt so nice. I never knew that they possessed so many benefits and are of course natural. I am an advocate of always using where possible natural alternatives to items that you use everyday.
There are so many essential oils out there currently that can be pretty much used for anything from cleaning, massage, therapeutic and even beauty.
So many different uses
However as with most products out there you need to find a range that is reliable and trust worthy from a reputable company. I have recently been introduced to a range from Priime that are absolutely amazing, There is four different blends in the range and have multi-purpose uses. In the range there is also an additional carrier oil which has dietary properties.
Natural – Powerful – Simple
“Between a hectic schedule, work responsibilities, and family commitments, Your days can be down-right over whelming. Making it difficult to know exactly what to do when life is out of balance. Priime is the simple, natural solution that covers innumerable concerns to to restore peace and harmony. we ve taken the complex yet powerful world of essential oils and simplified it to provide you with the widest spectrum of safe and effective care” (Taken from the Priime oil range brochure)
The Priime range includes
- Calm – The Relaxing blend – Which I have covered in this earlier post Calm oil post
- Ice – The soothing blend – I will cover in a later post
- Escape – The relieving blend – I will cover in a later post
- Sentry – The defensive blend – I will cover in a later post
- Fractionated Coconut Oil – Dietary supplement and carrier oil – I will cover in a later post
Priime oils contain only the highest quality ingredients from around the world that are Organic and tested for any impurities in with every batch. Priime oils are easy to use and address multiple and specific complaints as well as a numerous amount of other benefits.
“Each and every drop in every bottle contains infinite benefits”
You can find the Priime range at the link below
Reviive – A Body wash suitable for even the most sensitive of skin
As you can gather from my earlier posts i am an advocate of natural and organic products, With our every day life we are bombarded with so many toxic chemicals. They come from every different area you can think of, Food and water we ingest, the air we breath and even the chemicals we put onto our body. This combination of nasty chemicals can have very negative effects on our skin and health.
So many people suffer from skin sensitivity and other skin issues these days, Psoriasis, Dermatitis and Eczema are just a few of the issues that so many people suffer from currently.
Everyday more and more people turn to chemical laden products in hope of ridding the symptoms of these conditions. Most people never knowing that most of these ailments are aggravated even more so when you bathe and shower through a combination of the chemicals that are in your bathing water and the chemicals in the products you use, both of which can massively aggravate and increase the severity in many of these conditions.
Not all products are the same you think?
I ve spoken to a few people before and they have said how they use Baby products as these contain no nasty chemicals – Well how wrong could they have been? We have seen in the news recently a company finally admitting that the products they produce that are specifically produced for new born babies contain chemicals that can cause cancer. So if a product designed for babies can contain such harmful ingredients can you even begin to imagine what a product that is suitable for adults could possibly contain?
Most products on the market now contain a right chemical cocktail of ingredients and as we should all know by now we need to avoid as many of these as possible.
Ones to look out for include
Most companies are now trying to mislead people into believing that their products are now safe by using words such as contains organic and natural ingredients because they have now included a few organic and natural ingredients or by saying they have removed some of the nasty chemicals in the products they produce. However this couldn t be further from the truth if people just become a little more educated in the chemicals that go into some of these products still. Just turn over and take a look at the ingredient list and i m sure you will be shocked if you really knew what these chemicals included are and what they can do to your health.
Products are now available that are completely made from natural origin and plant sources and you can even make them yourself if you have the time.
I used to make my own natural products and was even selling them at one point however this was very time consuming, however i then discovered the Reviive range of products and did my research and made the switch. I now only use the Reviive products as i can have 100% faith that they are the best products i can purchase and are suitable for everyday use and every member of the family.
Why should you make the change to the Reviive range?
Well as i do so much research into products and ingredients i have done all the searching for you. There is no guessing work or companies miss leading you with big words. I have tried a lot of different products in my time but non have left my skin feeling as great as the Reviive body wash. Ingredients that are used are from plant based origins and are derived from such sources as White tea, Coconut oil and sweet blue lupin.
Benefits of the Reviive body wash are
- Organic ingredients
- 100% Natural product
- PEG free
- Sulfate free
- Family safe
- Paraben free
- Vegan and Cruelty free
- Phthalate free
- PBA free
You can find the Reviive body wash in the Reviive range at the following link below
Reviive – A Toothpaste safe for the whole family
In today s market we are bombarded with adverts for Toothpaste and for every different kind of mouth and condition you can think of. You go to the shop and it just gets worse, There are now so many ranges of toothpaste you can t even list them all. But how can you be sure of which one to purchase. Most people usually go for the one that they see on the television the most. As you usually hear in your head the statement recommended by dentists and you believe as a customer that what your buying is safe and effective.
A poison called Fluoride
When you ask the general public they will tell you that Fluoride is good for Teeth, I even had a debate with one person when she tried to tell me that Fluoride is in fact a “super food” and that every one should be ingesting it, Needles to say i don t take dietary advice from her. So what in fact is Fluoride? Yes this is part true, Calcium Fluoride is good for teeth and is naturally present in water, However what is added to our toothpaste is Sodium Fluoride a Yellow poisonous and highly corrosive gas – So why on earth is it in so many of our products?
Studies have shown various symptoms resulting from a sharp intake of Sodium Fluoride, Below are just a few interesting highlights
- 0.3 ppm – Over 21% of dental Fluorosis in at least two teeth
- Up to 1 ppm or more – Fluoride accumulation of the Pineal gland
- 1 ppm – Early menstruation in girls 48% dental Fluorosis
- 1.7 ppm – Confirmed cases of skeletal Fluorosis in people with a kidney deficiency
- 1.8 ppm – Decreased I.Q
- 2.3 ppm – reduces the functioning of the Thyroid gland
- 3.0 ppm – Reduction of female fertility
- 4.0 to 4.3 ppm – Reduction in bone density in the cortical bone (other part of bones) increased cases of bone fractures in humans.
So why is it added to Toothpaste if it s already in our water
There is so much controversy as to why it is added to our toothpaste when there is already a natural source of Calcium Fluoride already present in water. But nobody can agree just why this is, In most countries it is even banned because of it s toxicity. In the early 90 s it was also added to water to help with the huge amount of dental decay cases that happened to be occurring and whilst it did appear to be helping in reduction of the cases it was in fact just down to people becoming more aware of just how important dental hygiene was.
What about all the other toxic ingredients
So if Fluoride wasn t enough to make you think again then what about the other nastiness that come in most branded toothpastes, here are just a few.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate – A cheap chemical used to bulk up your product and to clean your teeth – This also strips the natural enamel barrier of your teeth contributing to cavities and tooth erosion.
- Propylene Glycol – Added to stop your toothpaste from freezing whilst in transport the same stuff you ll find in your car anti-freeze – linked to Skin irritations and numerous other health concerns
- Parabens – Are cheap preservatives used to extend the shelf life of your toothpaste – These are linked to Hormone disruption and various other health concerns
So why allow this Poison into your children s mouth
So from all the evidence that can be found online and in health magazines it s a wonder why people still use so many brands of toothpaste that contain Fluoride, And why if it s so toxic to an adult then why would you allow a child to use such a toxic product. Don t believe all the hype that Fluoride is good for your children s health or teeth. There is a health warning that states if you swallow Fluoride to go immediately to the Hospital and poison control. But it s still in your toothpaste…
A natural alternative from the Reviive range
There are natural alternatives popping up now so there are options for you to go chemical free. Today with the toxic lives that most people live and are exposed to in their day to day living you should minimize as much as possible the amount of toxic chemicals that you knowingly put into your system and that of your children. The Reviive Toothpaste from the Reviive range is made from 100% natural and organic ingredients with benefits that include,
- Natural mild abrasive calcium carbonate to clean your teeth gently
- Hydrated silica to keep your teeth sparkly
- Flavored with peppermint and vanilla
- Free from PEGS
- Free from SLS
- Free from Parabens
- Free from Propylene Glycol
- Safe for all the family
- Free from Fluoride
- Great for gum disease
It s not difficult to make the change
So make the switch today and stay sane of mind knowing that yourself and your family have nothing to worry about when using the Reviive toothpaste. The more natural products that you can change to the better, I can t endorse enough switching to natural products! Check out the link below to find the Toothpaste from Reviive.
Reviive – Say hello to hair vitality
As a global population we spend 230 billion a year on beauty products, From that we spent an estimated 80 billion on Hair care products in 2015 alone. This is set to increase every year by billions of pounds. But are we as a consumer really getting what we paid for?. You see all these advertisements coming from left right and center with new innovative ingredients designed to give you even more luscious locks of hair. Stories coming from magazines, editors and reporters who are paid expensive holidays and bonuses to write miss-leading information, To do anything they can to get you to buy a product that will also benefit them.
Beauty products are now seen on television nearly as much as the food industry and its easy to see why with the profits that this industry brings to the companies that produce such products.
Hair care products are designed to nourish and keep hair free from tangles, daily damage from pollution and other factoring problems which can lead to dry and brittle hair. The hair care business sector consists of a large number of items, for example, cleanser, conditioners, serums, colorants, and so forth. These are made out of both natural and manufactured synthetic ingredients.
In today s way of life, beautiful hair is a statement that depicts the thought of keeping up a young youthful appearance, and this element firmly impacts buying choices among customers.
But do we really know what actually goes into our products?
You hear all the time about ingredients being found to cause problems to your health and wellness and many times people just turn a blind eye to warnings in hope of maintaining the hair they have paid out so much to keep maintained. But if you really knew about some of these toxic items that are in these products you would be horrified. Out of all these ingredients that go into making that 1 bottle of product maybe a small percentage are actually needed to help clean and maintain your hair. The rest are purely added to bulk up the contents, make them cheaper to produce, smell nicer, appear nicer and finally to make them last longer.
What should we be looking out for and avoiding
When you reach for that product that you ve seen on a Television advert or read in a glossy magazine, don t be fooled by statements such as made with “organic extracts or no harsh chemicals” These statements are usually employed to confuse and mislead you as most will still contain a multitude of harmful ingredients. People need to just spend a little more time researching and becoming wiser to what we are all being fooled into buying.
A list of Chemicals that should be avoided include
- Dimethicone – Is a Silicone based oil used to coat your hair and make it appear more shinier and softer. This can carry side effects such as irritation to your scalp and skin, including break outs of acne and spots.
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate or SLS – Are cheap chemicals added to your hair care products to produce that foaming action that cleans and strips your hair of all the oil and dirt build up. Most people don t realize this but surfactants have the side effect of also removing the essential oils out of your hair resulting in your hair drying out and even in worse case scenarios loss of hair.
- Sodium Chloride – While not a toxic chemical this is added to increase the thickness of the product to make it feel like a more premium product – Side effects include dry and itchy scalp and yes you ve guessed it again, hair loss. People who also have keratin treatments should avoid this ingredient in products as it reduces the benefits of your treatment faster.
- Parabens – Known for their toxic nature these chemicals are added to prolong shelf life of the product and side effects can include irritations to skin, scalp and eyes and can even effect your hormone balance from long term usage.
- Propylene Glycol – Which i think everybody knows now is used in anti-freeze that you put into your car but still finds its way into so many everyday products. This is added to the product to stop it from freezing whilst in transit during shipping. Nasty side effects from this product include skin irritation, severe allergic reactions and even alteration of the skin structure itself.
- Synthetic ingredients – Including fragrances, perfumes and colors are added for various reasons. To make a product smell nicer, appear nicer, feel nicer and cheaper to produce. Just alone synthetic fragrances can have over 3000 different chemicals alone that can be added to your products. There is an endless list of negative effects that can happen to your health with these artificial chemicals.
There is plenty more different ingredients that are bad for you but I ve just listed a few of the main ones
There really is no need for all the chemicals in the products you use anymore there are varieties that are coming out now that are completely made from organic and natural ingredients. But always do your checking, i remember when i first became aware of natural products and chemicals. I was a rep for a massive Network marketing company that based their products on the Aloe Vera plant, and they always portrayed their products to be completely natural and i was lured in by this. This was one of the reason i became a rep for them however after using some of the products for a short while i noticed i was getting skin irritations from them. So always do a little of your own research if in doubt.
A product range I can t recommend enough and use personally is the Reviive collection
A list of benefits include;
- Free from PEGS
- Free from Parabens
- Free from Phthalates
- Free from Sulfates
- Free from Carcinogens
- Free from Synthetic ingredients
- Color safe ingredients
- Safe for all family members
- Nourishing ingredients
- Premium ingredients
- Hypoallergenic ingredients
- Anti-oxidant rich ingredients
- Certified organic ingredients
- Two year expiration on Products
- Suitable for all hair types
- Never tested on animals
Why you should switch to the Reviive range
The Reviive range is a line of hair care products that the whole family can use, That you can rest assured are never going to do harm. Reviive is suitable for all hair types so you never have to worry about buying different products for different members of the family who have different hair types, Reviive is even safe to use on colored hair.
Reviive Shampoo and Conditioner will leave your hair feeling and looking in the best condition possible, By only ever using natural and organic ingredients and your hair will smell amazing.
” New Years resolutions”
So it s a new year and as i can see so many people have decided that they re going to start eating health, Posts about switching to Organic losing weight, detoxing and so on, That is all great and all and i applaud you for these resolutions your making, But we as a nation are getting more unhealthier by the day. We have one of the best health systems in the world but people are still becoming sicker.
Why is this?
We live in a nation of fast food, convenience meals, and people who work so much that they don t have time to cook a healthy meal for themselves anymore. Even more so children who only want to eat sweets and junk food We re not off to a great start, Couple this with all the medications that people take soon as they become ill Doctors will give you anything these days for an ailment. Our Bodies are just becoming more toxic.
However there are also other aspects we need to consider,
Most people really don t realize that what you put on to your body is just as important as what you put in. We cover ourselves in every potion, cream and spray that we can think of to give us that glowing skin, slow down the aging process and even to make us smell nice to mask the nastiness we have more than probably put inside ourselves. Then you have your household cleaning products, Air fresheners, washing detergents even the water you wash and bathe in can be contaminated and there are so many more. Then couple that with the pollution you absorb whilst out and about doing your daily routines.
Your all starting to see the picture right…? It ain t a great combination.
I have for one been guilty of all this plenty of times in my life, Kebabs, Junk food, Chemical laden deodorants, Aftershaves, moisturizers, anti wrinkle creams, energy drinks and copious amounts of alcohol.
So when your starting your new years resolution don t do it halfheartedly, Yes switch to Organic produce, eat more healthy clean meals, cut down the processed junk, fizzy pop and high sugar energy drinks. But remember there are so many other positive changes you can make to your body, drink more pure filtered water, start eating more fruit and veg. Look at the labels on your skin care products!! if your switching to Organic foods why not switch to organic skin care products?
There are a few companies out there now producing products with no chemicals in them from raw and organic ingredients, check out the ranges from the Opportunity company that include the ranges of Reviive , Jouve, and Priime products that are all revolutionary, organic, suitable for all the family and are never tested on animals.
These products are one of a kind!! they are free from PEG s, Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates and Synthetic Chemicals.
- The range Reviive consist of a body wash, fluoride free tooth paste and even a shampoo and conditioner these products are suitable to use on children,
- The Jouv range of skin care products are like no other you will ever use, A brightening cream that makes your skin look and feel amazing, A tightening cream that will give you results that you can see and feel in 90 seconds.
- The Priime range of oils that you can use around your house for so many different uses from cleaning to freshening the air and yes there is even one that smells great as a perfume/aftershave.
- There is the Nutrifii range of nutritional supplements to give you that added extra boost of nutrients for many different areas.
- There is the Puritii range of Purification products available such as a one of a kind water filter bottle and air filtration system.
- The Slenderiiz range is also available for those wanting to shift some weight after the festive period or maintain that slender figure.
There are a few ranges of organic deodorants that are popping up now too, aftershaves and body sprays made from essential oils that smell amazing.
All that is left now is your bathing water and showering water and there are so many different ways to improve this, A shower filter and a water filtration system are great investments.
It don t take much to make changes and you don t have to do them all at once, But remember if your going to do something do it right.
Have a great day everybody and good luck with all your goals and resolutions.
MOA – So much more than a supplement
With all the Super Food fads out there and those “Magic Beans full of fruit, veg and berries” with over hyped claims that pretty much turn out to be placebo effects or don t even deliver, It was only time that a real product became available that was actually able to deliver on what it stated on the packaging and with what people experience when taking this one of a kind supplement.
Just what is so super about the ingredients is inside…?
Inside every bottle is packed with a huge amount of quality ingredients that are Vegan, safe and non toxic. All these ingredients will not only taste great and give you that extra kick to your day, but will help build your immune system and, provide optimal health benefits with ingredients such as Organic Reishi Mushroom, Organic Mangosteen fruit puree, Noni Juice concentrate, Organic Goji berry puree, and Organic Acerola fruit juice.
What Benefits do the ingredients provide…?
The ingredients that are packed inside every bottle will also Nourish your body on a cellular level and are packed full of Vitamins, Nutrients, Phyto-chemicals and Anti-oxidants. These ingredients work together synergistically with your body to provide optimal benefits on every possible level.
You can be sure when purchasing MOA that…
The ingredients in every bottle are never watered down so you can be confident that you are getting the most superior products in every single bottle that you purchase, that you are consuming such a wide spectrum of super foods from around the world. These Super foods are not just the fruit, veg and berries you can get from your local shop or from a healthy diet. These are super premium and organic ingredients that are including in every bottle of MOA.
Simply take 2 shots a day to receive maximum benefits.